- Information Collection
By entering your personal information in our website you accept that we may retain your information and it may be held by nouzardin.shop. We do NOT share your personal information (eg. name, email address, delivery address) with third party companies.
- What We Collect & Why
The information we gather from customers helps us to continually improve the service we offer to our customers.
When you shop with us, there are different ways we gather information about you:
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, gender, delivery address and contact details. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognize you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us. Storing this information means you do not need to re-enter these details each time you shop. If you place an order, we do not ask your debit or credit card details on our website.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us without your banking details. Even though we can create lists of your favorite items to make your shopping experience quicker and more convenient. It also means we can deal a lot quicker with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track of your likes and dislikes and any problems or concerns you’ve had with our products or services.
- Telephone calls made to nouzardin.shop may be recorded for monitoring and quality control purposes.
- We work with third parties such as our business partners, information providers & delivery providers. This information is necessary for us to recognize you as a trusted customer.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used by members of the tizardin.mu to operate and improve the service we offer you. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our items and services.
- Monitoring and improving any of our websites and our services.
- Planning and managing our business activities, including analyzing customers’ shopping habits and preferences.
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
- Providing you with periodic communications (this may be by post, telephone, SMS, email or as part of your delivery) about features, products, services, events, promotions and special offers. Such communications from nouzardin.shop might include advertising for or offers from third parties (which we will pass on, on our partner’s behalf.
- We will never pass your information outside of nouzardin.shop for marketing purposes.
- Preventing and detecting fraud or abuses of our website or services.
- Allowing us to comply with any requirements imposed on us by law or court order.
By opening an account with us you agree to us collecting and using your information in this way.
- Unsubscribing from Our Marketing Communications
- You may opt out of receiving our marketing communications when you open your account or any time after that by sending an email or directly in your email footer you’ll see a – unsubscribe link) You can sent us an email on email@example.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the ”Subject Line” if needed.
- The circumstances where we may share some of your information with others are described below:
- Security & Data Retention
- Security is very important to nouzardin.shop and we use sophisticated technology to ensure that your information is protected at all times. Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology is used for protection of all information that you send us.
- Our security procedures, we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when using a shared computer.
- Identity Fraud
- Fraudsters create authentic looking, but false or “spoof” websites. Their purpose is to tempt users to enter personal information to be re-used to try and access your account. Fraudsters are increasingly turning to email to generate traffic to these websites. Recently customers of several financial institutions have received such emails and this activity is only likely to increase. Such emails typically contain a link to a spoof website and advise account holders to enter usernames and passwords so that security details can be updated or passwords changed.
- If you get any email containing an embedded link and a request for you to enter any personal details, treat it as suspicious and do not input any personal information, even if the page appears legitimate. No reputable company ever sends emails of this type.
- You may change your personal information retained by nouzardin.shop at any time by accessing your user profile on our website.
- Access to Information
- You can access any personal data we hold about you, including data which we share with our business partners. If you would like to see what information we hold, we would suggest that you first visit your user profile at nouzardin.shop.
- To request a formal copy of the personal data, please write to us at the address or email set out below stating “Subject Access Request”, your name, and what type of personal data you would like to receive, for example email or old invoices to a particular address.
- Please note that this type of request will be subject to a fee of Rs 500 to meet our costs of providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Further Information
Rajiv Gandhi Lane,
Bois d’oiseaux, Grande Retraite